Friday, May 14, 2010

A pretty good week!

This morning we went to an "Early Childhood PTA" playdate at the local gymnastics center. Unfortunately, we didn't click with anyone BUT the boys had a great time playing on the equipment. The facility was a flashback to my days as a "gymnast...I just wanted to start tumbling. Don't worry, I restrained myself as I did not want to break any bones. Wouldn't be so good while Scott is away! I have attached a video so you can see the boys. It is so funny to watch their different personalities. Jack is the daring one...he is not afraid of anything! Josh is cautious, but also so inquisitive he loves to inspect all the equipment. Jacob loves to sit with Mommy and snuggle.

Last night we went to the elementary school that Jack will attend next year and put his name in the lottery for the Dual Language program. There are only 22 spots and 77 families that applied. We are excited to find out what the outcome will be!

This has been a hard week. I have really missed my friends and parents in Georgia. I wish I could snap my fingers and have girlfriends here like the ones in the big ATL. Good news is...I have met a wonderful friend here...Thank you Tori! My mother booked a trip over the 4th of July for a week! One of my friends from our old neighborhood is coming with her two children in June. My best friend is moving to the Dallas area the end of June! Come to think of it...it's been a pretty good week.

post signature

1 comment:

Tori Miller said...

Love you sweet friend!