
We had such a special treat this morning I couldn't wait for Mommy to figure out when she was going to blog next...I had to tell you about it as soon as we came home. Our friends, Nathan and Maddox invited us to a Toy Story Brunch. The food was good...my favorite were the chocolate chip pancakes!!! But best of all, Buzz, Woody and Jesse were there. Buzz showed us some magic tricks, made swords out of balloons and played games with us. We played limbo, danced the electric slide and had a tickle tunnel. I think this has been my favorite treat since I have been in Texas! I sure can't wait until Toy Story 3 hits the theaters! Mommy is going to put some pictures up so you can see how much fun I had! Well, gotta go play with my GeoTrax!!




No comments:
Post a Comment