Friday, July 25, 2008

Georgia Aquarium


This week we went to the Georgia Aquarium. We went with our neighbor, Dylan. Mommy can finally put Jacob in the Baby Bjorn. We all walked without the stroller. Both Jack and Josh did an AWESOME job of following directions and stayed close to Mommy. Jack's favorite were the Sea Lyons. They swam so FAST! The aquarium has a character called Deepo. He looks just like Nemo and Josh was so excited that he ran up and gave him hugs. It was adorable.

Mommy's favorite were the Penquins. We also learned that Starfish have been renamed to Sea Stars because they are echinoderms and related to sand dollars, sea urchins and sea cucumbers. They aren't actual fish!

1 comment:

Jennisa said...

Hey there!

Your name is coming up on my list...finally, huh? Thank you for being so patient with me!

Please direct yourself to my design page, http://onceuponablog.org , and fill out the NEW CUSTOMER QUESTIONNAIRE located on the right side of my page! Fill it out, and send it back to me, and we'll get started soon!

There are 3 different packages now, so make sure to tell me which one you would like! :)

I also have begun to require a $25 down-payment with this questionnaire. You can deposit that into my paypal account by clicking the DONATE icon on my design page. I will begin your blog as soon as I receive the down payment! :) Thanks!

The only catch...if I haven't heard back from you within 3 days of when I email this to you, I take that as meaning you no longer want a design. So, make sure to write me back!!!

If you have decided that you would like to be taken off the list, please tell me that too! Thanks so much! I look forward to working with you! :)