Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cousins


It has been a long time since our last post and A LOT has happened! First, we had family over again last weekend. YahYah, Papa, Gra, Aunt Prissy, Larry, Trey, Shannon, cousin Levi, cousin Sherry and Nanny. This was the first time that Nanny, Trey and his family met Jacob. The boys had fun playing together, eating snowcones and bonding. Hopefully this will be one of our many "playdates" together.

We finally found out why Josh has had such a rough year with his ears and health in general. He was tested for allergies and we found he has an intolerance to dairy (anything from a cow or goat), peanuts, wheat and gluten. I have spent the past week educating myself on the things he can eat and we have decided as a family to adopt a diet that is good for his little tummy. Josh seems to be responding pretty well and Jack has been amazing. As many of you know, Jack has been the pickiest eater and he has been willing to try new foods and seems to like them. I really believe that this transition will be easier than we first thought.

We are so grateful to the family and friends that have helped us. Without you guys I would probably be so overwhelmed that I would not even know where to begin.




post signature

1 comment:

Leah said...

That's a great picture of Jacob!