Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The beginning!

We are so excited to begin our blog of our 2, soon to be 3 "allstars". Hopefully, this will be an interesting and fun way to let you in on our lives!

Jack is now 3 years-3 months and is becoming more and more independent. Shortly after his third birthday he decided that he wanted to become a big boy. He is no longer wearing a diaper and is consistently going peepee and poopoo in the potty. It has definitely been an adventure (Which has included streaking in public!).

Josh is 17 months and doing everything he can to keep up with his big brother. He is so active...he loves to run, jump and climb everything in sight. We can't take our eyes off of him for even a second.

Scott is doing extremely well. He is working hard and Just Minors is exploding! I am so proud of his determination and most importantly his faith! When things have looked bleak, he has kept his eyes on the promises of God! The boys adore him and look forward to hearing that garage door open every evening.

As for me, I am feeling good. Jacob is due the beginning of June.
I have just been informed by a couple of my friends that I am now part of the MOB (mother of boys). And they tell me that I am in for a roller coaster of a ride. I am not quite sure what they mean, but I am hanging on and praying for wisdom and PATIENCE on my journey.

Check our blog weekly for fun pictures and more updates.



No comments: